CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Resolution checkup

My Sister, Marvelle, always does this and it's a good way to keep on track with my goals so here is the check up on my goals for the year.

1. Lose 20 pounds. I started to may headway. I lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks. However, I hurt my shoulder and hasn't been able to exercise as much so I have since gained 3 of them back. So the roller-coaster continues. Today I'm back to exercising but no weights yet. Just jogging. It felt good!!

2.Scrapbook kids. I have finished all the kids scrapbooks by hand. I have started the digital scrapbooking world. IT is fun and easy. I just need to figure out how to get them printed cheaply.

3. Work on Lynn's Mission Scrapbook. I have thought a lot about it. But I haven't even pulled out the pictures yet. You do realize that he had over 400 slides and I have only gotten 200 of them printed out so I can scrapbook them. Who takes 400 slides on their mission??? :)

4. Read Ensign and Sunday School lesson. I have been pretty good at this. Some Sunday mornings I am reading the Sunday School lesson. And I read the Ensign on Sundays mostly too. But I have a month to read that!! :)

5. Writing on Blog more often. Oh Yea!! I have been doing that and I'm enjoying. Even though I still feel a little awkward with this. I'm hoping the more I do it the more comfortable I will be at it.

Very excited for General Conference. I can't wait to hear what the prophets have to say to us this time.

Also Samuel's 6th Birthday is Sunday. He's having a Soccer ball cake. He took cupcakes to school to share with his class today.

And Also Spring Break with Lynn's Birthday in the middle of it all!! Wow, Busy times!! Have a great day!! It's so beautiful here today. I hope everyone has a little bit of spring today!! Love to you all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment