CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

4/15/11

Yesterday was a Relief Society day. I went visiting teaching in the morning and then we had a Relief Society meeting last night. It was on organizing. I'm actually not as messy as I though I was. But there is always more room for improvement.

As far as the kids go, there is not much to tell. Daniel and Jacob will be doing a lot of fund raising this weekend. A PUD car wash tonight and then they are directing people to park their cars at the Home and Garden show tomorrow.

The Cub Scouts are doing a Bicycle rally at one of the churches in town tomorrow too. So Benjamin and Samuel will be going to that.

Britni and I will be going to a wedding reception tomorrow night for a good friend of mine's daughter, Tiffany. I'm helping serve.

It will be a busy weekend. But everyone should have fun. Sprinkling today a little. I get to go do the car parking today. The things we do for our kids. :)

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment