CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Already Friday

I think this week just passed me by or something. The weather has gotten better at least for today. Jacob has started 4-H Dog Obedience classes with his little dog Misty (she's the black one). I may end up doing Mandy (the white one) again. She still remembers a lot and it would be fun. They have a dog show at the Fair in August.

I went walking with a couple of friends yesterday. It is fun to go with friends. I have gone by myself for so long that I have forgotten. I still go jogging early morning before that though for our dogs. However, my neighbor has let her chickens loose in her yard and I have been jogging with dogs that don't have leashes on. So it will be interesting if they ever get in contact with each other. So far, I have been able to keep them away from each other.

The weekend will be busy again. Britni and Daniel have a Pioneer Trek Winter Quarters activity Saturday afternoon and Lynn and I will be going to the temple in the morning so the kids will have to find a ride to the activity.

Not much else has been going on. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment