CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Samuel is 6 years old today!!


My Samuel was quite the surprise but a very happy, good surprise. The Lord always knows what we need. I can testify of that. Samuel is a very sweet and happy boy most of the time. He is a bit spoiled and because he is the baby it shows more, I think. But he is very loveable. He loves to hug. He was told yesterday by a friends Mom that he has manners. I'm glad he learned them. I'm not sure what happened to my other boys manners but at least he has some!! He loves to read and play the wii with his brothers. He loves to play with his brothers in general no matter what they are doing. He says some of the funniest things. Like "Is it Fast Sunday or Slow Sunday?" He can be bossy like some of his siblings. But he has the cutest laugh. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father blessed our family with one more little boy named Samuel. Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birhtday to Samuel!
    Crystal your are a winner from my blog! Send me your address to Heartstrokes@aol.com and I will put it in the mail for you!
    Congratulations!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete