CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Slowing Down??? Never!!!



This week there is not much on our calendar. I'm not sure if it's because the kids are not in sports this spring or if it's because my cleaning jobs have slowly gone on the decline. I guess it's time to get into a new line of work. Something more stable. But after Samuel is in school full time.

The spring weather is wonderful. I have little flowers blooming and my tulips are coming up slowly. The trees are even starting to bud.

The kids are back in school this week. They are starting to get trunky!! It happens after every Spring Break. Spring Break gives them a chance to feel what Summer will be like and they crave for Summer the rest of the school year.

Summer here we come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment