CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31st - Where's the Lamb??

We had a snow storm at the beginning of the month of March so I was hoping for it to be nice weather today. I guess it's kind of nice. At least the 50 mile an hour wind is warm. :) O.k. I am exaggerating a little bit. It's too windy to walk the dogs though. I would rather walk/jog forward than be pushed backwards!! LOL

For those of you not on Facebook. Monday night my shoulder decided to give give me lots of pain. My clavicle is out of place or something like that. I went to my chiropractor thanks to Valerie's husband, David (who is a chiropractor). I wasn't sure what to do about it and he told me that the chiropractor could help me. It's going to be a slow process but it's slowly getting better.

Besides the pain of the shoulder, I am really bummed to not be able to exercise like I have been doing. I was finally losing weight. I have since gained the 4 pounds back. How come you can gain weight so fast but losing takes forever!!!! Oh Well!!

Today is Parent/Teacher Conferences. It will be interesting, I'm sure. Every time I say I have 5 parent/teacher conferences. I think "I really have that many children?" It's kind of weird to think about sometimes.

This week is Spirit Week at school. Today was crazy day. The boys were crazy!! Except for Daniel. His idea of craziness is spike his hair. That's it. The other boys not only spiked their hair but added purple spray to it also and then wore all their clothes backwards!! They are having fun!! That's what it is all about!!

I better get going. Lots to do. Mostly folding laundry!! Never ending!! Have a super day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment