CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hmmmm!!!

Britni got her permit yesterday. However, we have been so busy that she hasn't driven yet. Lynn doesn't want to teach her. He says that Driver's Ed can do that. However, Britni would rather that we teach her. So today after school maybe we will be able to get her behind the wheel before her basketball game.

The boys lost their game last night. Jacob had 4 points overall Daniel had 2. They only have one more game and it's in Klickitat on Monday and then their season is done. Yea!!! Britni has 2 weeks left, I think.

Then things can slow down a bit. I hope anyway. I love my kids and I love going and watching them play and cheering them on but it does start to wear on you after a while of it.

I have another Dr.'s appointment today. It's a long story. I will probably save it for another day. Let's just say that Mom is sharing some of her genes with me. I'm not liking it either.

I hope every one has a great weekend. It's a rainy rainy day today. So Be Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment