CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Britni's Birthday and a Puzzle Completed


Today Britni turns 15 years old. I remember the day she was born and how unprepared I was for her. She is the smartest, funnest girl in my life!! I am so grateful that she has a testimony of the gospel and that she tries so hard to follow the prophet. I love her so much!!!

We finished a hard puzzle last night. I think Lynn did most of it. He doesn't have a book to read at the moment. Here's a picture of it. If anyone wants to try it, I'll mail it to them!!! :)

I hope everyone has a super day!!! Love to you all!! Now off to make Britni's Cheescake for her Birthday!!! Yummy!! too bad I can't eat it. Maybe just a bite won't hurt!! :)

1 comment:

  1. My problem is that I can never stop at just one bite! I have to never indulge at all!

    ReplyDelete