CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

DIY Groupie

O.k. My family says I have a problem. I love the DIY channel. I wish to have House Crashers, Bath Crashers or even Yard Crashers come to my house and renovate. Of course, I am just dreaming. But what a dream!!! My husband and kids think I am nuts but I get so many great ideas and I look at my house and see so many possible projects. If only we had unlimited funds!!!!

Britni starts drivers education tonight. I'm a little nervous to have her on the road. :) I just can't believe how much we have to pay for her to take Driver's Education. $400. She can't get her drivers license unless she has Driver's Ed. What a sham!! Mom and Dad said that we didn't have to pay for drivers ed when we went to school because it was done through the school. I really really wish that we could have drivers ed through the school and not a "driving school"!!

And we wonder where our money goes????

Have a great day!!! Love to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! Ours is through the school so it's less than $150 and I thought that was bad

    ReplyDelete