CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today's thought

I have been on the no/low carb diet for 1 whole day now. I feel pretty good just tired and a little weak. I wasn't sure last night if I was going to make it to today because I got a migraine last night. The headache came on pretty quick and just as quick turned into a migraine. Hence, I went to bed early. I will go walking with my friends this morning but that is all for exercise. I have to clean my house though because my V.T. are coming this afternoon. Britni has another game. She is afraid she won't be playing in this one though because this team is suppose to be better than the one we played on Tuesday. I hope she get some time. She only needs 9 more games in order to letter for Soccer.

Thought for the day is a scripture "Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days." D&C 24:8.

It's nice to know that the Lord is with us no matter what we are going through. Even if it is carb deprivation!!! :) Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment