CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Little Something

Just a quick rundown. I need to go walking with my friend Diana here soon. This Saturday my Dad, Britni and I make a quick trip to Spokane for Brakston and Whitneys open house. We were able to see family that we hadn't seen in a long time. It was great to be with them even if it was for only a few hours. then Sunday we came back home. Like I said quick trip.

As far as Soccer game results from Saturday. Ben's team lost both matches but that's o.k. they were missing some key players so next week will be better. Jacob's team lost but that wasn't a surprise. We really had wanted him on the other team in the first place because the coach is a better coach. He had fun though. Britni was the winner though. They won their game 4-1 and Britni even started on Varsity. Yea!! Now if we can just get her pulled quad taken care of!! Daniel Refereed 2 games on Saturday. He really enjoyed it.

Thought of the day. I think I might start doing thoughts of the day. That may be all I post but it's still a post.

"If you stop setting goals for your future, if you start living in the moment again, That's when those bad habits will push their way back into your life!!" By the maker of Body for Life.

A friend of mine let me borrow Body for Life book. It's pretty good so far. Lots of good points. Have a super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment