CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Temple

Today Lynn took the day off and we took Mom and Dad to the temple. Mom did initatories while the rest of us did endowments. It was a beautiful day. The temple was great. We even did an amazingly quick shopping trip to Winco. That doesn't happen very often. :)

I am on my 3rd and last day of the no carb detoxing. I'm glad it is almost over. However, I am very afraid of eating any carbs now!! I am going to try to just eat healthy and see how it goes. It was very hard to do but I am so glad that I did. I woke up this morning not bloated. I have fought a slight headache all day but as long as I eat some protein when I feel it coming helps a lot. I am feeling much better on the inside and that is what counts.

Today's thought: Going to the temple makes you happy!! - Me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment