CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday

I know that I was going to blog about something but I can't remember what. I just hate it when that happens. I tried to go off my thyroid medicine for a few days and realized by day 3 that I really needed to get back on it. Between the exhaustion and the fuzzy brain right now, I don't know how I made it without it. I do feel better this morning but still tired and fuzzy.

Jacob had a great birthday. He played Soccer, ate BBQed Steak, opened presents and ate cake! Life was good!! He even finished his book and took the AR test yesterday and got 100% on it. Yea!! He's only 2 points away from his goal for this quarter. He also finally found his shoe. He lost one of his shoes at school. Then kept forgetting to look for it in the lost and found until yesterday!! :)

Centerville School is taking the kids to the swimming pool for "swim lessons". I'm not sure how much lesson they really get out of it. But the boys are having fun this week.

Britni got a surprise babysitting job yesterday after school. I found out about a friend needing a sitter right after school. So I took a note with a candy bar for incentive to the school. Britni is not only out of debt with her parents but has over $65 to her name. Now she is making a list of everything she will need for school next year and trying to figure out how she will be about pay for it all. :) Babysitting is great!!

Not much else to tell. The rest of the kids are doing well. Lynn has realized that he is not as young as he used to be. He's pretty sore after the soccer games on Monday plus planting garden and weed eating the lawn and etc. that he did that day!! :) Have a great Windsday as Winnie the Pooh would say!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment