CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stake Conference Weekend

This weekend is Stake Conference. With Lynn being the Stake Executive Secretary I get to participate in the special meal in between sessions this afternoon. I am to take fruit. So I will pick up a watermelon and cantalope and etc. this morning. After the Dog Walk that Jacob and I have to go to.

Lynn is at a AYSO Soccer meeting this morning. He should be home soon. Then at 10:00 Jacob and I are participating in a 4-H Dog Walk. All proceeds goes to the American Red Cross and the Tornado victims. Then at 2 p.m. I have a Bridal Shower to go to for my Visiting Teaching partner! Then I will be going to carpool down to The Dalles for Stake Conference Adult Session and dinner. :)

Have a super Saturday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment