CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Released and nothing to do

Well, yesterday I was released from Young Women's. And they did not give me another calling. It is kind of depressing to know that no one wants you in their organization. I am sure that something will come up. I figure it will be cub scouts and I won't be getting that calling until September probably. I should enjoy the break from callings. But I'm not so sure.

Today is the first day of Summer for the boys. They are out weeding the garden right now which is one of their chores. We had a family council last night to get the chores and the consequences set up. Daniel and Jacob were so enthusiastic that they got up at 6 a.m. this morning and went jogging with me and Britni. I am still the slowest out of all of them. But I am older and have more weight on my body than they do. That my excuse and I'm sticking to it!! :)

The kids are going to help me with my diet/exercise this summer. I hope they don't kill me in the process. :) Maybe I'll lose a little bit of weight. That would be nice. We are suppose to have Valerie take our family photos tonight. It's a pretty windy day today and it's partly cloudy. Hopefully by tonight it will change for the better as in no wind!! I know living in the Gorge that is wishful thinking.

I better get going for the day. If you want to listen to Britni's piano piece go to my facebook or Lynn's facebook. We posted a video of it on Saturday.

Love you all and have a happy day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment