CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy Busy Week

Last week was pretty busy because the boys were out of school and I still had to take Britni to school for 4 days last week. She is now done and happy. The kids are outside weeding the garden right now. I love Summer chores!! They are AWESOME!! :) We have had my in-laws in town and also David and Carmine's Daughters with their families. We had our family pictures taken by Valerie! She does an AWESOME job! I can't wait to see them. And her husband David is a Chiropractor and he helped us all so now we are feeling pretty good. :) We owe them big time.

Nathan Bischoff was ordained an Elder yesterday. It was a great experience. I should have grabbed my boys and pulled them in but it was hard enough to get me in there. You see I have no calling now at church so the Nursery sucked me in because their leader was ill. So I got to play with little kids and eat snacks. :) It would have been more fun if I had plans for the kids to do things. The way the Bishop was asking me if I liked it, I'm pretty sure that I'll end up in Nursery. Which is fine. I do like little kids.

My kids are growing up so fast that I now enjoy the little ones. :)

Well, I better get going. Our phone service is not working. Our whole neighborhood is having problems. Have a super Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment