CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Girls Camp Psych Night

I have been meaning to write for a couple of days now. Saturday we had our Girls Camp Psych Night. This is a night where the Stake Camp Director puts together a bunch of stuff to help the girls get PSYCHED to go to camp. It is always fun and there is always good food. The YCL's do a skit to introduce the theme for Girls Camp. This year it is We Seek After These Things. I am going as the 4th years Unit Leader. Britni is so lucky!!! :) I only had 3 girls there however. We split up into our groups and play a get to know you game and then certify off a few things that won't be done at camp. I don't have a certification leader yet so I had to do the certifying. I felt like I was in Boy Scouts!!! :) I had to teach them what to do with a broken bone and how to transport someone. We also pick out what our group is going to be at camp. We are going to be Pirates seeking after Treasure which will be the scriptures. The girls thought of it. It will be fun. I can do pirates!! :)

Britni's school is having state testing for the next few days so she doesn't have to be to school until 11:30 a.m. She has to take the testing when she is in 10th grade. So next year.

The boys are being boys. The weather has been nice so there has been a lot of soccer and basketball playing outside which is nice. Not much else going on.

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment