CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

DIY looks easier on T.V.

Yep that's right. We are in our first Home Improvement project. Since our house was built 11 years ago, it is time to update. Just wish we had the budget to do all that we want to do.

All I want for Christmas is Tile. Tile for my bathroom. It is the smallest room in the house, so I thought that would be a great place to start. Lynn would ask me, what do you want for Christmas? I would say Tile. :) Well, he surprised me the other night and told me to go pick out tile while he got some stuff for work at Home Depot. How fun is that?

My sweet husband even started on the project last night while I was in The Dalles with Benjamin at his orthodonist appointment. He was hoping to get more done before I got home but soon realized that it is a bigger job than he thought. He took out the toilet and the vanity. Now he is working on the bottom board that was under the vinyl.

I am afraid that this experience will ruin any chance of me ever getting the other bathroom and entry ways tiled!! I hope not. Maybe it will be like having children where you forget after a time the pain of the process!!! hehe!! We can always hope!! :)

Have a super day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment