CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Back to the Real World

Monday started off by taking down the Nativity and checking out Nativities. I actually finished all of it by Tuesday night. Thanks for friends and family. My husband must had missed me because he came up to the church Monday after work with the kids and helped get a lot of it torn down and put away. :) I have such a great guy for a husband!! :) I have been trying to recover the rest of the week. Wednesday and Thursday was clean the house days because it hadn't been clean for 2 weeks. Now today I will be doing the never ending laundry and getting together V.T. handouts with my partner.

There have been lots of Basketball games. My boys have won 1 game and lost 2 games so far for the season. Daniel said that his coach told him he played his best game yet last night. So he is pretty happy. He almost didn't get to play last night though because he had a C in one of his subjects. He had to get that up to a B before he could get on the bus. I got a cute e-mail from Daniel yesterday telling me that he has a 82% in that subject now. I hope he can keep that up instead of always struggling to get it back up to a B. Jacob's grades are great but he hasn't been playing well this week. Probably lack of sleep. They have been playing away games this week and getting back late at night. That wears on the kids pretty hard. Even Britni has a hard time with that one. She didn't get home from her last away game until 12:30 a.m. We can't wait until she gets her license so we don't have to go pick her up at that hour. Less than a month now. She's counting!! :)

I'm not sure on Britni's stats. But she is playing well and improving all the time. She is keeping her grades up too. Her first home game is tonight.

Oh for Visiting Teaching hand out this month I found this cute one. You get a whisk and fill it with Hershey Kisses and wrap it in cellophane and put a tag on it that says "We "Whisk" you a Merry Christmas!" I found a great site that has all sorts of them to choose from too. There was one that was candles "May your Christmas be Merry and Bright". and etc.

Well, I best be going to now. Everyone is doing well and enjoying the Christmas season. Love to you all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment