CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

I am so Loved!! Mother's Day Weekend was AWESOME!!

First off I have to say I have the best family EVER!!! My husband let me go to the beach with some of my girlfriends for an over nighter!! Talk about fun!! We laughed, we talked, we laughed some more!! It was great. Even though it was raining at the beach, it didn't matter to us. We walked in the rain, then shopped in the rain, and then ate in the rain!! It's all good!! :) We had a blast. We left Friday morning and came home Saturday night. I now feel rejuvenated and refreshed. I am happy!!

Then when I got home, the house was clean, the family was reading scriptures, there was Mother's Day Flowers on the table from Lynn. Then on Mother's Day, my kids gave me all their cards which was so cute. Benjamin ended the day with making 4 cards for me. 2 from church and 2 from school. Jacob and Samuel had forgotten theirs from school but made me 1 at church. Then Britni who feels gypped because she doesn't get to make Mother's Day cards at school or church made me a great card at home. And then Daniel who said he left his really good picture at school made me another one with the best saying on it. He drew and colored me a picture of mountains and then wrote on it in handwriting that I can actually read "I only regret that I can give you one gift." Isn't that sweet? He is the sweetest boy.

Then my one refusal of Mother's Day is that I won't make dinner. So Lynn and the kids made dinner that night. Blueberry pancakes and bacon and milk. Very yummy!!

Now it is Monday morning and laundry is calling along with cleaning up the house from yesterday. It's not that bad. I had no wind on my jogging this morning. I told Lynn that I felt like a real jogger until I was almost home and realized that I was actually wheezing instead of breathing!!! LOL!!

I better get to cleaning!! Have a super Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment