CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Duly Chastised Myself

I made a goal to write at least twice to 3 times a week. Last week, I failed. It's not like I'm super busy like my Sis Marvelle. It's just that I was watching my Grand Nephew on Thursday and Friday and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I was preparing for the Combined Activity with the Young Men.

Cupcake Wars was a success I think. There is always room for improvement. I am just glad that I don't have to do it again for 6 months. :)

I've been watching Evan, my Grand Nephew? I think that is what he is. Anyway, he is super cute but very busy boy. I only have him for 3 1/2 hours and I am wore out afterwards. What is funny, is our super hyper dog, Misty, has finally met her match with him!! However, I did see him hugging her and feeding her fish crackers today so they must have come to an understanding!! LOL!!

Daniel survived the Boy Scout Camporee this weekend. The poor boy was so tired on Sunday. In fact all the deacons were!! That is primarily who does the Boy Scout thing in our Ward. We do have one boy, The Stake Presidents son who is working on getting his Eagle. Daniel will get his First Class soon. He just has to have a Scoutmaster review and then he's done. Yea!! He also finished off 2 more merit badges last week. Yea!!!

Britni went to the Temple on Saturday. It was a small group because of the Camporee but she had a good time and did a family name for Grandma Morgan.

Time to change over the never ending laundry!! Have a Happy Monday and I promise to repent and write more this week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment