CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Spring????? I guess not!!

Today's weather started out raining and windy. Within an hour it started snowing. It snowed so hard and the flakes were so big that we accumulated about 2 inches in 2 hours. I am glad to report that it has stopped snowing since. I hope and pray for Spring now.

I found a new diet/fitness tool website. It's free!! And it works just like the Weight Watcher tools online!! But It's FREE!!! It's myfitnesspal.com. If you want to join let me know and I will send you a link so we can be friends and check up on each other. It has a lot of food in the database plus you can plug in your recipes and it will calculate the calories. So far I have only lost 1 pound but they recommend only losing 1 pound a week. So I guess I am doing good. It also takes into account your exercise and adds that to your calories for you. It's a great site!! And IT'S FREE!!!

I love FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment