CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day



I must say that I am very proud of Lynn this year. He actually thought out something to do for Valentines Day!! I started out the morning as usual exercising. As I finished, I go to turn off the DVD and on the remote is this little note that says "How do I love thee, Let me count the ways!" All day I keep finding these little notes that tell me how much he loves and why he loves me. It ended with the I love you because you married me!! He is so sweet!! Here's pictures of the first and last cards. :)

I cleaned the house and made dinner and for Family Night dessert we had Angel Food cake with Strawberries and whip cream!! YUMMY!! I just had strawberries with a little whip cream.

What a fun surprise for me. :) I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment