CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

16 Years Together and Counting


Today is our 16th Anniversary. Boy how time flies when you are having fun. I remember those days as happy times. Being so young and full of hopes and dreams. We have been blessed with so much. I married the most patient amazing man ever. He really does put up with a lot. I'm truly grateful that he does. I don't think I could live without him. He is my best friend. He balances all of my inadequacies which are a lot. We have great kids too. Thanks to him. He is so good to me. Our plans for our Anniversary??? We are going to Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet tonight. :) What a great way to celebrate an Anniversary. With your family and friends. :) We usually have a weekend getaway but this year there is just too much going on in order to get it together. Maybe next month sometime we can make a date for it. :)

I love you Lynn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment