CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Preparing for Girls Camp and Summer Colds

I am preparing to go to Girls Camp. Who knew that going to Girls Camp would take so much stuff!! I think Boy Scout Camp would be easier. Decorating tents and night time treats and awards and handouts can get a bit much. Even though I enjoy putting it together, it gets a little stressful in the end. I'm sure I will have a great time though.

Some of the kids have gotten summer colds and are now looking for hot chocolate to drink. I think Summer colds are the worst. At least they seem harder than those that we get in the Winter. Maybe because it's summer and we are not suppose to be sick this time of year!! :)

Have a super great day! Time to make my to do list otherwise I will never get anything done today. Tally Ho!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment