CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to the Real World

Britni and I are back from Girls Camp. I can say it was a good experience for me but I have never been a "real" camper so it was rough. I enjoyed getting to know the girls and meeting people from our stake. The girls had a great time. Lynn survived taking care of the boys for the week. They ate spaghetti and pizza.

I will say I never thought I would ever get homesick but I was homesick the whole week. I really missed Lynn and the boys. Someone in a talk would mention Jacob from the scriptures and I would almost cry thinking of my little Jacob at home. I just don't feel complete without all my family around me.

When I got home, green beans were on so today is canning beans and then I have peaches from gleaners that need to ripen so they can be canned too. At least they are not all ready at the same time. :)

Well, off to work I go!! Have a Super day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment