CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boys First Day of School







Well, it is official. I now have all my children in school. WOW!! I thought I would be bawling my head off. But Samuel was so cute. He sat in his Kindergarten chair with his name tag and colored a picture. His friend Patrick was there already so that helped. No tears from any of us. WOW!! I feel a little lost being at home alone though. I am still nervous however. Why do I always get nervous when my children are nervous? My husband thinks I'm nuts. But I do. Britni played the piano in Sacrament meeting a couple of weeks ago and I was so nervous for her.

Here are the first day of school pictures for the boys. Britni starts High School tomorrow. However, this morning she is at orientation. So I am alone. In my home. All the possibilities are endless. What project to begin? Where to look? What to clean? What to do? Hmmmm!!

Have a great day to all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment