CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home At Last!!

I love coming home after a vacation because the house is clean for a moment until everything is unloaded!! And it is just good to come home to your own bed, your own kitchen, your own water that tastes good!!!

We had a great vacation visiting Lynn's family for the past 10 days. We got to meet some family that we had never met and play games and have the famous Bischoff BBQ. Why it's famous? I don't know?? That all happened the first weekend we were there. Then Britni went to EFY and we hung out on the farm. The kids had a great time playing with cousins and helping with the farm chores. Lynn and the boys helped Caleb with his Eagle Project. Which was good for them to do. We went to a couple of movies and I got to hang out for a few hours with my college roommate, Karen.

We saw Thor at the cheap Paramount theater. It was pretty good. It was clean which was nice in a movie these days. Then we of course had to go see Harry Potter 7.2!! That was pretty good also.

Now time to get ready to go to Girls Camp. The more I have talked to people the more excited I am becoming!! I better get on with the laundry!! Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment