CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This is Winter???

Yep, I can hardly believe my eyes when it's sunny out and no snow or wind and it's January. It makes me really scared for what is ahead. If we don't get more snow in the mountains we will be in drought big time. Not to mention we will all be burned out of Goldendale with the Forest Fires!!

However, on the brighter side, I am loving being able to go out walking/jogging in the mornings. Yep, one of my goals this year is to go from the Couch to a 5K. So I am doing it. Today was day 2 and I am feeling it. Mainly because I am also doing 10-20 minutes of Crossfit exercises. I am determined to get in shape and hopefully lose some weight along the way.

I am making Britni's birthday cheesecake right now. I'm a little worried though, it doesn't look right. It's the best cheesecake recipe ever!! I have made it several times yet it still doesn't look quite right. I hope it tastes good.

I am also loving Pinterest. It's an online bulletin board where you can get craft ideas, recipes, quotes, DIY projects and etc. I have so many projects I want to do right now. However, I should probably finish the ones that I started first before I begin some more.

Well, All the family is doing well. The kids have started Basketball again. They are so much like their Daddy!! Have a super winter day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment