CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Don't Know What You Got, Till It's Gone!!

Yep great music lyrics and so true to what my past week has been. We lost our power last Thursday for 2 hours. I thought that wasn't so bad. I was just feeling the chill of the air when the power came back on that day. I figured I was doing pretty good since my brother in Seattle area was out of power for several days. So then Saturday came along and the power goes out again. (again during laundry) This time it's out for 5 hours. The kids went outside and played, we had sandwiches for lunch, then we played card games/board games. Just as I was laying down to take a nap from all the excitement of the board games, the power comes back on.

Then we get a phone call that night from our neighbor. We can't hear him on our phone. He calls Lynn's cell phone to explain that our phones don't work. So something must have happened when the power came back on because our phone was working before the power came back on.

Because it was Saturday, they would not fix our phones. So we waited until Monday. I called Monday to say our phone didn't work. I got a "ticket" number. They say it should be fixed by Tuesday morning.

To make a really long story short. We just got our phone and internet back 10 minutes ago. I guess this happened to a lot of people in the area. I feel kind of back for the poor phone people and PUD people who are working so hard to get phones and power back to so many people. BTW, we did have our internet for a few days but it also went out Yesterday. What is sad is that I was getting withdrawals from not having the internet after 1 day!!! I guess I best do something about that. However, I am so happy to be back among the internet living!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment