CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recap

I know it has been a long time since the last post. I'm not sure whether to recap you on what has been going on or just give you the highlights. I think I will just give you the highlights.

The end of the quarter/semester is here. All the kids have done great in school. Britni is still a 4.0! Great Job with being able to handle sports and school Brit! Daniel had the 3rd or 4th highest GPA in the school. Great job Daniel. However, Jacob beat him. Jacob had the highest GPA for Centerville School last quarter. Centerville goes by quarters and Goldendale High School goes by Semesters. I think his GPA was 3.75. Great Job Jacob!! Benjamin and Samuel just get pass or fail grades and they are both doing well in school also.

Samuel is actually home sick today. This is his first sick day all year long. We have been blessed with healthy children so far this year. I better knock on some wood.

I have decided to get back into the work force, kind of. There was a job opening for a secretary at the High School. I was going to apply but then a friend suggested that I get on the Substitute Secretary list for the school district. So I ended up doing both. I am on the substitute secretary list. However, there are 8 other people who are substitute secretaries. So I am on the bottom of the list. I have yet to be called to work. There are only 6 available secretary positions to sub for. I also applied for the High School secretary position but have yet to hear from that. I assume that they hired someone else. No one really looks at me because it's been 16 years since I have really worked as a secretary. But I am putting it into the Lord's hands though. If he wants me to work then I will work. There is a time and purpose to everything. I just have to have faith.

Basketball is officially done now. Britni played her last game on Monday. She then got her back and neck adjusted yesterday. She feels much better now. She has lost quite a bit of weight with Basketball. I am hoping now she may put on some weight now. I wish that was my problem. I am just trying to lose the weight that I have gained.

I best get going for today. Enjoy your Thursday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment