CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November is here!!

I am told that Christmas is like 7 weeks away or something like that. I don't want to think about it. O.k. I do want to think about what I am getting everyone for Christmas.

This week has been crazy!! The kids are getting sick now that Soccer is over with!! Isn't that how it is? Halloween was good. The boys went to their school Halloween Bash!! Almost all the boys won a cake at the cake walk. Poor Benjamin never seems to win. He tries so hard!! :( Between cake and candy my diet has been non existent!!

I will have to write more later. I have so much to catch up on. I was gone all day yesterday with Daniel and Jacob on their field trip. Laundry and cleaning is behind schedule!! Have a super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment