CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I never thought it would get here not that I have been excited about Thanksgiving. Just the opposite really. Only because next week will be The Nativity Exhibit Week of setting up decorating and checking in Nativities. I know it will beautiful and hopeful peaceful experience for all who can attend. But for me, it's been a little nerve racking. I'm really glad that I have lived her for so many years that the whole ward has truly become my family. Not to mention my real family who is helping lots and lots too. Mom and Dad have done a lot by ironing table cloths and staining shelves for the exhibits. Thanks Mom and Dad for always having my back!!

Now on to Thanksgiving. I love Turkey, Football, Parades and just being with friends and family. I wish I could spend it will all my crazy brothers and their families but just know that I am thinking of you on Thanksgiving and Thanking you for being my wild and crazy brothers who married incredible women who are my awesome sisters!! :)

I could start a list but never truly be ever finish it because I have so much to be thankful for. Great family, wonderful husband, and of course the most important the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.

Gotta love Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family. We love you!!!

P.S. Britni is on the JV Basketball team with her 8th grade teacher as her coach. The boys also have the same coach. Should be a great season. Basketball anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment