CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October

It's October. It is starting to feel like Fall around here. My Ash tree has turned red. So it is now official!! :) We have had Soccer games and just all around busy. Conference was wonderful though. I really need to listen to a couple of talks again to remind me of what I need to be doing with my life. To make better use of my time is one of them.

Mid terms came home for the boys. Jacob is now reading every chance he has with no Soccer this week as a consequence of his not so good grade in Reading.

I haven't reported on goals for a while so I will do that now.

1. Lose weight. I have since gained but have now lost. I am now tracking food and also eating less carbs which is working. I have lost 7 pounds so far in the past 2 weeks.

2. Read Sunday School lesson and Ensigns. I have been o.k on this one. I may have missed one or two lessons but I try to catch up. Better late than never. I'm keeping up on the Ensigns. I'm enjoying the changes that they have made

3. Kids Scrapbooks. I have been doing digitally. I need to make time and have the money for the ink to print them out.

4. Lynn's mission scrapbook. I have worked on it but not recently. It's on my to do list all the time.

5. Blog more. I am doing pretty well with this one. Except for this week.

Have a great day. Britni has a game tonight. I hope it doesn't rain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment