CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New stuff that's old is so cool!! :)



I picked up some new/old fun wall hangings at a thrift store last week. Actually it was 2 thrift stores. One store had half of them and then the other one had the other half. I love those old time adds for food. I've collected some tins already for Grape Nuts and Hershey chocolate. Now I have an advertisement for baking powder and flour. Along with some fun signs!! What do you think?


Now for the fun day I had going on a field trip with Benjamin's class to the Maryhill Museum. The last time I went on this field trip was with Britni. I'm so glad I was able to go. I really enjoy museums. I love art museums and history about people even more. It has it all. It was a lot of fun. I even made a fun self portrait of myself. But I think Benjamin's is even better!! He is so creative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment