CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy 14th Birthday Daniel


I was suppose to write this on Sunday when Daniel actually turned 14 but I got the flu that night and have done nothing since then. Now that I am back among the living, I will write about my Daniel!!

Daniel is an amazing young man. He is growing up so fast not just his height which he is taller than his Dad now. But also spiritually and mentally. He can still be goofy Daniel when he wants to be. But for the most part he is a great example for his little brothers. He loves Basketball and sports in general. He loves his family. He stands strong among his friends. He may get lax in his school work at times but he will work hard to get them back up when need be. I am truly grateful that Daniel is a part of our family. I love him so.

Here's the latest pictures of him with his sis!! Happy Birthday Daniel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment