CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blogger's block or something like that

I guess you could say that I have bloggers block. I'm always a little shy about what I write. I mostly write for my family and friends that live far away. So I am now trying to figure out what has been happening in our family since I last wrote. We are done with sports for a while. It's nice to have a break from the craziness of it all. However, the boys are crazier than ever. I have come to realize that sports really do help with all that pent up energy that boys have. I am so happy that Lynn finally got the basketball hoop up last year. The boys are out there all the time on the nice days shooting hoops. Our soccer net however has seen better days. We will have to fix it one of these day. The Parent/Kid basketball game is tomorrow night. I will be home, I hope. I only played the year that Britni was in 8th grade. Lynn played last year and had a good time. He loves Basketball.

Lynn was gone for part of the week last week. His Grandmother passed away. He drove to Idaho on Wednesday and came home on Friday. During that time, I scraped the wall paper border off of my bathroom and then painted my bathroom. I also had my haircut while he was gone. So Lynn had quite the surprise when he got home. I just wish that I could have slept while he was gone. I never sleep when he is gone. I was hoping that with all the work in the bathroom that I did that I would be so tired that I would sleep. That didn't work.

The greatest thing that I did this past week was go with my friend, Carollynn, and her family to the Temple. They were sealed to their daughter, Kayla and son, Patrick. Now they are an eternal family. I was also there for their daughter Tiffany to be sealed to her husband. Tiffany is very pregnant and wanted to be sealed before her baby was born. It was a great day!!!

This week will be parent teacher conferences. I enjoy going and visiting with the teachers and seeing what my kids have been up to in their classes.

Well, I hope that everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing I sleep just fine when Kevin is gone or I'd be in trouble! (actually, I think I might sleep better when he is away - guess I'm not good at sharing. heehee!)

    ReplyDelete