CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was our 17th Anniversary. We usually stay overnight in Portland or something like that but it didn't work out this year. So we went to Portland to go to the Temple and then we went shopping. Lots of shopping. We stocked up on items that were getting low. We looked at tablets and laptops but decided to wait until we see what the Ipad 3 is going to have before buying. And then we went to Ross to get me some "work" pants in case I ever get called in to substitute. It was depressing to find out that you have to buy a bigger size. But now I know that I need to be more serious about losing weight. I haven't been this heavy in about 4 years. Britni tells me to just go on her diet where she is so busy that she hardly eats all day. But then eats a big bowl of ice cream every night to make up for it. She said I could skip the ice cream part since I'm trying to lose weight. Now that I have digressed from the topic.

We had an enjoyable time at the temple and then ate at Olive Garden and did lots of shopping as the paragraph above describes. We left at 6:30 a.m. and got home at 7:30 p.m. Very long, exhausting day. But it was fun to just be together on our own without our kids.

Today Daniel and Jacob are headed back to Portland to go to The Globetrotters basketball game. Boy Scouts got a discount on seats. They are very excited.

1 comment: