CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Communication??

Benjamin at 7:00 a.m. this morning "Mom, can you make 22 cookies for my class party today?" Mom "Do you need to take cookies?" Benjamin "Well, yea."

So Mom makes brownies but they don't get done before he leaves for school. So Mom being such a great Mom, drives in heavy fog and icy roads to take brownies to his class.

Mom "Did Benjamin need to bring cookies today?" Teacher "No, we have lots of food but it's o.k. if he wanted to." Mom "Oh,Well here's the cookies."

Then Mom drives back home in heavy fog and icy roads back home. I imagine that I will have many more days likes these. Oh Vey!!

Have a Happy Holidays. Good thing today is the last day of school for the Christmas break!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! I have to laugh at this because it's happened to me too!

    ReplyDelete