CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Beautiful Day in December

I can't believe the weather. O.k. I know they are blaming everything on El Nino or El Nina or whatever but it really is crazy. Today we have sunshine and kind of warm for December. There was even a rainbow in the sky a few hours ago. I love the sunshiny days. They make me happy!! A happy Mommy makes for a Happy Family. That's what I always say.

I have all the Christmas baking done and hopefully tonight for family night we will deliver the majority of them. Then I just need to do some last minute shopping and I will be done with the Christmas presents and can enjoy the season.

The boys have a Basketball game tonight in Bickleton. Britni actually doesn't have a game until Friday. She will be traveling to Zillah. I really was hoping that the waiting up all night for her wouldn't start until she started dating. But that does not seem the case. Last Friday she had a game in Wahluke? and she did not get home until 11:45 p.m. That is a long night. Of course you just fall asleep and then she calls to be picked up. Then you start to fall asleep again and someone calls to make sure we have picked her up. Boy was that a long night. I just remember those days when she was a baby and kept us up all night long. Pacing the floors while she screamed. At least this is quieter but I really like my sleep. Welcome to Teenagerhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment