CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Comfort

I have had a cold all week. Started with a sore throat on Sunday and has progressed to really yucky yesterday. As I was getting my lunch yesterday, I realized that I have certain Comfort Food that I always go to when I am sick or depressed. Breakfast is Hot Cocoa and toast or english muffin and lunch is Grilled Cheese and Chicken noodle soup. Of course a little piece of chocolate afterwards doesn't hurt either.

Then I got to thinking when I am stressed the comfort is chocolate always. When I am bored it is salty popcorn, chips, pretzels. No wonder I have gained 10 pounds in the passed 3 months.

Now that I have recognized this, I need to PULL MYSELF TOGETHER.(what movie is that from? actually phrase is Pull yourself together) I need to get on the stick and do something about it. I hope that writing this in my blog will help with that.

I hope everyone has a super day. Feeling much better today. Need to go run some errands now. Love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal; So interesting to hear about your comfort foods. When I am sick or looking for warmth for lunch it is grilled cheese and chicken soup and breakfast hot cocoa and toast. I think mom got us into this. hehehe great to read your blog. Hope you get feeling better..Like now! Have a great day! Love Kevin

    ReplyDelete