CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas is Coming the Goose is getting FAT!!!

Well, Christmas is almost here. I have been baking and making candy all week. I've been sampling lots too. I saw where Weight Watchers has changed their program. A friend of mine still goes and she is going to let me look at the new program book. It sounds like a good program. I lost 25 pounds on Weight Watchers a couple of years ago. I need to do something before I have to lose that much again. Maybe I will wait until after Christmas. I am still exercising which is good. But I haven't been walking the dogs as much. The little dog who is a people dog is running away and not caring about the shock of the dog fence. She needs the exercise for her energy level and her people time I guess.

Anyway, I am just rambling. My boys won their Basketball game last night. It's fun to watch and cheer for them. Britni has an away game today and a home game tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great day. I'll be posting our Christmas letter here also.

Love to everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment