CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Slowing Down Slowly



Well, last week was very busy with Dr. appointments and sports practices and games and a Birthday Party. Benjamin had a fun Soccer Party. I always wonder why I do them for the kids and then I remember that I never had one as a kid. The things we do as parents so our kids won't feel like they missed something in life.

Today is cleaning the house and drying pears that are very ripe. Also lots of laundry. It always ends up piling up on me at once.

This morning I learned that my dog, Mandy, (the white one) is very strong. I am trying to retrain her and also train our new black dog, Misty. Britni trained Mandy 3 years ago with 4-H. Jacob is going to do the same with Misty but it doesn't start until November. Misty is driving me nuts (chewing everything) so I have been reading the Cesar Milan book (the Dog Whisperer). My neighbor says I am too nice. I need to be more forceful but Cesar never is forceful with his dogs but he sure knows how to train them. I'll keep reading and training and see how it goes. I think it's going to be a long process.

Here's a couple of pictures of our dogs. They are kind of cute!! :) Not the best picture of Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment