CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Personal Progress and Wishes

Well, I finished my Personal Progress this morning. Britni is finishing up the Book of Mormon right now and she will be done with her Personal Progress also. It has been so much fun doing it together. We have been "competing" in a fun way to get it done. So another goal completed or maybe that may be the first goal completed of the year. I need to do a review like my sister-in-law, Marvelle, does on her blog. Then I would know how well I am doing on my goals.

I just read a really good book called "Twenty Wishes" by Debbie Macomber. It was about a group of widows who just don't know what to do with their lives and they get together and come up with making of list of Twenty wishes. These are not necessarily goals more like things that you have always wanted to do or things you have always wanted to have. Some are silly and some are serious. One person wanted red cowboy boots while another person just wanted to be loved again. It really got me thinking. I have heard of bucket lists and have wanted to make one of my own but just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I will start with a Twenty Wishes list.

#1 Learn to Swing Dance with my husband. I think it would be really fun. Too bad we live in such an area where there are no classes. Maybe someday. Hopefully before we are 90 and in wheelchairs. hehe :)

That's a start. What's your Twenty Wishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment