CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A new week

O.k. so it's the middle of this week and I am finally getting to posting on our blog. Lynn and Jacob finished up the soccer season. Now we are prepping for Basketball season. Britni will probably be on JV because there were not enough girls for a C squad team. Which can be good or bad. She will be having a coach that plays favorites (so I've heard). Daniel and Jacob just need to keep their grades up. Next week is parent/teacher conferences. I'll find out then. I usually enjoy parent/teacher conferences. I enjoy visiting with the kids teachers and finding out what my kids are like when they are not at home.

I have been working on a big photo calendar project for the Bischoff's. I'm almost done. I got all the copies made yesterday. I will be assembling them the rest of the week probably. 14 calendars is a lot to do. It' almost worth it to pay the extra to staples so I can save my time and work on other stuff. (Like the Morgan family calendar) :) I am going to be doing the Morgan family calendar through a website that will be much easier. And somewhat cost effective. I wish I would have found it sooner. Oh Well, we all live and learn. Sometimes the easy way and sometimes the hard way.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment