CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baptism Pictures and Funny Weekend



Well, Here are Benjamin's baptism pictures. And then a funny weekend. It started with Britni's Soccer game. It was a beautiful day and so I wore capri's and a t-shirt. Little did I know that you can still get a sunburn in October. :) So my legs are bright red stripes right now. Pretty funny looking.

However, the boys have learned today that watching General Conference and keeping the Sabbath Day Holy is pretty important. So outside they went and started to be boys digging around and playing. When Daniel dug up a hornets nest. I was in taking a nap when I hear Samuel yelling Mommy, Mommy!! And Daniel and Jacob screaming as they are running to the house with several hornets on their tail. As I get up to access the damage, a hornet lands on the top of my head and stings me!!! So the outcome of the hornets vs. my boys is : Daniel 1 sting; Jacob 4 stings; Samuel 2 stings; and me 1 sting. Everyone else came out with none!! Lesson Learned!!

Have a super day!! I hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment