CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Recouped and Ready to go!!

O.K. so I think I am recouped from Girls Camp. This week Jacob had some 4-H stuff due for the Fair. He did a poster about K-9 Dogs. I did the poster while he did his record book. He also did a presentation and got a Blue Ribbon for it!! Yea Jacob! He will be in the Dog Show at the Fair this weekend. I am thinking of entering some baked goods. Britni is entering some pictures that she has taken. It should be a fun weekend.

Britni starts soccer practice tomorrow! She had a parent meeting last week and got registered!! She's excited.

We went school supply shopping and the boys packed up their backpacks the same night!! They are a little excited to start school but won't until August 31st.

Not much else going on. Really grateful for all that I have!! I am truly blessed!!

P.S. Lynn outdid himself yesterday with the house chores. Between painting the pump house and the trim around the house. Then he defrosted both freezers and planted strawberries. Busy guy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment