CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Britni's First Day of School




Before I head out to the corn patch to pick the rest of the corn so I can freeze it, I wanted to write real quick and include Britni's first day of High School pics. She was so nervous. I remember all too well my first day of High School. I was so nervous as well. She is o.k. when it comes to new friends. It's the changing from class to class and knowing where to go and etc. She will do fine. Her cousin, Nathan, picked her up for school so she didn't have to have Mommy take her. :)

And for other news. Lynn is Jacob's soccer coach this year. He has a way bigger team and they travel. It will be an interesting Autumn. :)

Have a super day everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment